Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Shipping News

(Haxrot delivers a nice slice of Azeroth aqua exploration)

I went swimming tonight to see what would happen if I went out too far. First I got fatigued as I tried to reach the bottom or went out to far. The other thing I did was swim around the coast near the island chains from Durotar to the Barrens.

Turning the corner just past the fisherman's hut with the huge shark hanging from it. Not long around the mountains where the river bay that divides the two regions is a massive identical sand shark.

Further around the corner in what is known as a the Merchants Coast I saw a big blue sailing ship which disappeared around the bend. A bit more swimming and I notice a wreck in the bottom of the bay deep down. I swim out to it and then down. It is the same ship only a wreck of it.

When I saw the ship originally it looked odd. Anyway I parked there for a while killed slimeshell crabs and waited. I didn't realise I was in Rachet and ships existed - eventually one came and docked there :-)

No comments: